Sunday, April 10, 2011

Healthified Chocolate Chip Cookies


Today I made these chocolate chip cookies with wheat flour, instead of regular white bleached flour and let me tell you they are delicious. My kids liked them and that is saying a lot because they love chocolate chip cookies, but if I said that they were healthy for you, I don't think they would have touched them. So I found these on the Betty Crocker website (http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/healthified-chocolate-chip-cookies/) and I thought they sounded good. They definitely are.

I have always enjoyed all of Betty Crocker recipes. I use one of the Betty Crocker Picture Cookbooks from 1950 and my newest one is from 1986. They both are dog-earred, splattered and tearing from the binding, but I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment