Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Free Milk

Today I am getting free milk. I just watched Good Morning America and they were having the free milk give-a-way. They said to go onto their website (www.abcnews.go.com/GMA) and click on the link “Free Milk for a Year” and it will take you to the website. You do have to fill out info, such as your name, address, birthday, e-mail address. That was fine with me. Now I wasn’t an instant “Free Milk for a Year”, but they did give a coupon for a free half-gallon chocolate milk with the purchase of a gallon of milk. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I normally don’t buy chocolate milk; I make it myself, but since I do buy a gallon of milk a week, why not get some chocolate milk for the kids for free? This promotion is good through February 9, 2011, so you are able to submit an entry every day for the give-away. Hopefully I will remember every day to register.

Last night I made scalloped potatoes with regular Idaho potatoes and some I added some sweet potatoes for a different flavor. It was okay, I mean it wasn’t yucky and we ate it all, but it didn’t have any “yum” factor. I might try to cut them into pieces, sauté them with olive oil and finish cooking them in the oven, maybe with some oregano, salt and pepper and see how that tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment