Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Big Experiment



Today we are embarking on a new experiment, at least for our family. I read in the paper that it is proven that children who do not play computer or video games get better grades in school. So for the next month my son will not have access to any computer or video games and I will see how he does in school. Because almost every day he comes home from school saying that he has no homework.

He states that he won’t last a week without computer or video games. I beg to differ; I think that after a week he will have found something else to do. Something like read or study, or he will talk non-stop to us. Oh, never mind that one, he already talks non-stop to us, doesn’t matter what the subject, he just keeps talking.

So, I will let you know how this turns out, it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment