Friday, December 3, 2010

1st Day Jitters

As I am looking out of my kitchen sink I can't tell you how excited I am to be writing this.  Yesterday was my first day of opening this blog and I was so thrilled about it that I just had to put in a real quick article that I wrote for Triond just to see how it looked.  When I get excited about something or I really like something, I keep going back to it and looking at it or eating it.  It is like when I had a new fan in my living room put in.  I kept going back into the living room to admire it.  First I would put the light on, then I would put the fan on just to see it work.  I think I kept doing that because I felt I made the right choice and I needed to keep affirming to myself.  I did stop after the first day.   Then it became old, like yes it is nice and it works and it matches the room.  Move on. 

So that is what I did with this blog.  I kept looking at it to see if the colors, the layout and the wording were right.  So please bare with me, as this is my first time stepping outside my box, and it is a square box, trust me.  Sometimes I will have a lot to say and other times, maybe not so much.  I am sure I will change things around, but I can't say when.  I will talk about the products I like to use (I really do love Bar Keeper’s Friend®), what is on my mind,  and what problems that I face that other women might face.

No comments:

Post a Comment