Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve's Eve




Today, again, I was all day in the kitchen. I had to cook the turkey bones for broth; whenever I cook a turkey or chicken I always will cook the bones after taking off all the meat for broth for soups or even pot pies.

While I was cutting up the green onions and celery for the potato salad I volunteered to make for Christmas Eve, I lit the Glade Two in One Candle. The smell was Baked Pear and Cinnamon Treat. It smelled delicious. I didn’t smell the green onions except for a little bit at first, then it was the candle.

I purchased the candle at Target. They were having a sale 2 for $5.00 each, plus I had a $2.00 off manufacturer coupon and also a $1.00 off Target coupon. So I felt very proud that I purchased the candles for $1.50 each after the coupons. To bad Target didn’t double the coupons. Then I would be like all the other websites that tout getting stuff for free with coupons. I am trying though.

Christmas is upon us and everyone is anxious for it to happen. Funny how we anticipate it for so long, then it is over in a flash and everyone has to go back home to their lives. Hopefully this time we will take a little bit longer time to enjoy what we have and the people who are in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment