Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Ten



Today I didn’t have much chance to really look at my front kitchen window. I was in a hurry to get out of the house. First I need to go for my morning walk. Oh how I enjoy those walks, it is so invigorating! After my walk I needed to go get going before it was to late in the day and nothing would get done. I ended up at Bed, Bath & Beyond® looking for a chair pillow or gaming pillow chair for my son. Lo and behold, I ended up seeing one sister there and we talked for a while. It was like we didn’t see each other the day before for lunch. Then she left and I was still holding the chair pillow when I saw my other sister. This was not planned and it is not like it was the only store in town. So we talked also, she told me where else I could go for pillows with armrests.

Needless to say I went all over town looking for this and couldn’t find anything! However I did end up getting some groceries that I needed from Wal-Mart® and then I ended up at Marshalls® looking for vinyl press-on wallpaper flowers for my daughter and they were there. The only problem I had was deciding which ones to get – the purple, blue and brown circles that I liked or the pink and orange flowers which also had peace signs which she is into right now. Yes, I went with what she would like. I knew it would make her happy.

I was not able to find a pillow chair for my son. I did go online and found some bean bag chairs and gaming pillows that I might purchase. Or I just might wait until it is too late like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment